My GSoC project has officially concluded on September 23rd. Almost all new features I have made got into darcs hub. They are:
- OAuth: You can now create/login a Darcsden account using your Google or Github accounts. Existing accounts can be linked to your Google or Github identities.
- Change password: In case you forgot your password, you can now reset your password.
- File edit: You can now create or edit a file in your repositories.
- Repository compare: You can now compare two repositories, and see the patches by which the two repositories differ. The option is present on the branches page of a repo.
- Packs support: You can now build packs on repositories. Packs allows for fast get.
- Patch bundles: You can now submit patch bundles created using darcs send when creating or updating an issue.
- Changes and Annotate on files: You can now perform changes or annotate on a file.